.
.
.
.
RETURN TO Carry On Tuesday

Saturday 8 May 2010

Carry On Tuesday # 52







 A few thoughts on friendship

Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy. Bob Marley

Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.  Yassir Arafat

To the query, ''What is a friend?'' his reply was ''A single soul dwelling in two bodies.''  Aristotle

To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon. Chinese proverb

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Arabian proverb

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Arabian proverb

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same. Anonymous

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. Albert Camus