.
.
.
.
RETURN TO Carry On Tuesday

Saturday 16 July 2011

Carry On Tuesday Plus # 114


Famous Quotes from Hamlet




"To be, or not to be: that is the question". Hamlet quote (Act III, Sc. I).



"Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry". Hamlet quote Act I, Sc. III).



"This above all: to thine own self be true" Hamlet quote (Act I, Sc. III).



"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't." Hamlet quote (Act II, Scene II).



"That it should come to this!". Hamlet quote (Act I, Scene II).



"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" Hamlet quote (Act II, Sc. II).



"What a piece of work is man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals! " Hamlet quote (Act II, Sc. II).



"The lady doth protest too much, methinks". Hamlet ( Quote Act III, Sc. II).



"In my mind's eye". Hamlet quotation (Quote Act I, Scene II).



"A little more than kin, and less than kind". (Hamlet Quote Act I, Scene II).



"The play 's the thing wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king". Hamlet Quote (Act II, Scene II).



"And it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man". (Hamlet Quote Act I, Scene III)."



"This is the very ecstasy of love". - ( Hamlet Quote Act II, Sc I).



"Brevity is the soul of wit". - Hamlet Quote (Act II, Scene II).



"Doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love". Hamlet Quote (Act II, Sc. II).



"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind". - (Hamlet Quote Act III, Scene I).



"Do you think I am easier to be played on than a pipe?" Hamlet Quote (Act III, Sc. II).



"I will speak daggers to her, but use none". - (Hamlet Quote Act III, Sc. II).



"When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions". - (Hamlet Quote Act IV, Scene