.
.
.
.
RETURN TO Carry On Tuesday

Saturday 16 March 2013

Carry On Tuesday # 197

Ten amusing quotes about age!


Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.
George Burns

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Luis Bunuel

To me - old age is always ten years older than I am
John Burroughs

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.
Agatha Christie

After thirty, a body has a mind of its own.
Bette Midler

Old age is a shipwreck
Charles de Gaulle

Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.
Joan Collins

I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
Groucho Marx

I can't hit on women in public any more. I didn't decide this; it just doesn't feel right at my age.
Jack Nicholson